Monday 8 October 2012

The bad word that starts with an E

School and university life is sure full of fun. We hang out with our friends, we go out clubbing, we enjoy our freedom. Yet there's one thing about this life that we all dread, EXAMINATIONS.

Watch Mr Bean writing an exam. I don't normally enjoy his humour, but I must confess, I did have quite a laugh. After watching it, I would like you to do two things on your blog.

I] First, make a list of Mr Bean's various reactions (you can write as much as you wish)
How does he react -
-  At the start of the exam (take special note of the interaction he has with his partner)
-  During the exam
-  Towards the end of the exam

II] Next, think about yourself and reflect on your own behaviour during an examination. 
Describe how you feel and react at the start of an important exam or test (not just that you feel scared!) 
(Your word-limit should not exceed 200 words)


No comments:

Post a Comment